Monday, August 23, 2010

White Trash Glam | Menifee, CA Photographer

Seana and I had been planning this photo shoot for quite some time and finally got our schedules in line this past weekend.  I am so glad we got together because this session was a BLAST!  Seana is such a good sport and can we say HOT?!  Even with the theme "White Trash Glam" she managed to still look smokin'.  She has a perfect runway body and AMAZING cheekbones.  America's Next Top Model, perhaps?  :)

The location for this shoot is where Seana boards two of her horses.  We worked them into a few shots and you can really see how much she loves those guys.

Enjoy this sneak peek!  There are so many other good shots I still have to edit...

p.s. If anyone is interested in a shoot like this, please let me know.  I would LOVE LOVE to do this again!









No comments:

Post a Comment