Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ooh, La La! | Temecula Boudoir Photographer | Alicia Q. Photography

Boudoir Marathon Sessions are coming just in time for Valentine's Day!  I'm so excited to offer these photo shoots-- they're fun, sexy and make the perfect gift for your significant other.




Here are some FAQ's explained for ya :)

"Can you make me look better than I do?" (or something of that nature):
The point of these sessions is to embrace your beauty and sex appeal as a woman.  I will not give you Photoshop lipo or a Photoshop face-lift.  What I will do is enhance and retouch photos to remove blemishes, minor imperfections, and smooth the skin slightly.  I won't make you look plastic like Barbie, perhaps just a more glowing version of yourself :)  Also, I will pose you to accentuate your most flattering parts.  We'll try out some tricks to hide certain trouble spots and areas you might not be so fond of.

"What if I'm nervous?"
Don't be.  I'm a woman just like you and trust me-- I'm far from a Victoria's Secret model.  If you have any insecurities, I probably have the same ones.  BUT this session is not meant to emphasize those issues that all women have-- it's to celebrate your body as it is and to have FUN!  Besides, champagne takes the edge off!  We'll make a toast to each other :)

"How long will the session last?"
Your actual photo shoot will last about one hour.  Prior to that, you'll have your hair and makeup done, which also takes about an hour.

"How many outfits can I wear?"
As many as you want.  We probably won't have time for several wardrobe changes, but if that's how you would like to spend your hour, no problem.  Just remember, that we will only be shooting for about an hour.  Choose to spend the time wisely!

"How long will it take for me to receive my photos and album?"
You're photo gallery will be available anywhere between 7-10 days after your session.  With access to your password protected gallery, you will choose your digital files and prints.  You will also pick the photos you would like to be included in your boudoir album.  Your album will be shipped, delivered or available to pick-up at the earliest one week before Valentine's Day.

"What hotel are the sessions taking place at?"
That information is not revealed on the blog or website (or other public forums) for safety and security reasons.  If you're interested in booking a session, I'll let you know where we'll be shooting.  It's a FAB hotel, trust me!

"Can I add on more products to this package?"
OF COURSE!  I'd love for you to do that!  LOL.  Additional 8x8 albums can be purchased for $200 (5x5 albums are $150).  Digital files are $30/each.  Mini-Accordian albums are $80/set of 3.  Interested in something else?  Just ask :)

Spots are limited for these sessions, so contact me ASAP to schedule.  I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment