Monday, January 10, 2011

Boudoir Marathon | San Diego Boudoir Photographer | Alicia Q. Photography

Wow, what a weekend!  Our boudoir marathon was such an amazing experience.  I had so much fun photographing these beautiful women and hope they love their photos.  I'll admit, my shoulders were a little sore on Sunday, but it was more than worth it.  I can't wait until our next marathon!

A special thank you to Amanda Valletta for outstanding hair and makeup and also her contributions to the styling of these shoots.  You're awesome!

Here are a few favorite shots from the weekend of some very special girls who help make my "job" so rewarding.

Enjoy these sneak peeks!










2 comments:

  1. OHHHH they all look sooooo sexxxxyyyy!!! good job girls! all 3 the photographer ROCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete