Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sharonda and Aaron Married! | San Diego, CA Wedding Photographer

I'm so happy I was able to photograph Sharonda and Aaron's wedding this past weekend.  I've known Sharonda for at least 10 years and I've never seen her happier.  She was a perfect bride-- carefree, joyful and relaxed.  I couldn't have asked for a better couple to photograph for my first wedding.  Their families were so sweet and gracious, and obviously beyond proud of this couple.  Sharonda and Aaron share a beautiful son and a love that comes so naturally.  I wish nothing but the best for you two!  Congratulations!

Here are a few photos from their ceremony in San Diego, CA.  I'll try to post shots from the reception in the next few days.

Enjoy, and CHEERS!










1 comment:

  1. oh my goodnes! I cried all over again! These are peeeeeeerfect! Thank you so much for your dedication to my special day and my reception the next. You are very good at what you do and I'm glad I chose you from recomendation. I appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing more of what you have to offer!

    ReplyDelete