Saturday, November 20, 2010

Little Women | Temecula Family Photographer | Alicia Q. Photography

I truly have some of the cutest clients EVER.  When I saw this family get out of the car wearing purple, I was so excited (jewel tones photograph beautifully).  But when I saw these three little ladies skipping towards me, my heart just melted.  They are perfection!  And how amazig are their eyes?

Grandma was visiting from out of state and I think the girls were more interested in hugging and loving their "sovta" (Hebrew for grandmother) than they were taking photos.  But you would have never guessed it!  They had no problem pausing and striking a pose whenever I requested their attention :)

This family was an absolute joy and I'd love to photograph these precious little girls again and again.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!







No comments:

Post a Comment