Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cyber Monday Special | Temecula Photographer | Alicia Q. Photography

It's time for a sale!  In honor of all the people who will be avoiding work tomorrow to snag some awesome deals online-- I'm offering one of my own!




Some important information:
  • Sessions can be paid via PayPal on my website in the "store" section.
  • Sessions must be paid by 11:59pm PST, 11/29/10.
  • Sessions are up to 4 people.  Additional people add $20/person.
  • This offer cannot be used toward newborns, senior class, weddings, boudoir marathons, or mini-sessions.
  • Only 8 sessions will be offered at this price-- so don't hesitate!
  • Print orders must be purchased via my website by 11:59pm PST, 11/29/10.  No code needed!

Reminder:  My rates will be going up in 2011 so this is a great time to secure a super low price!  Great quality at an amazing discount!  This is a THANK YOU to all my clients, past and future!  Thank you for allowing me to do what I do!  There's no better job (well, besides being a mommy of course, hehe).

Let me know if you have ANY questions!  I'll add more to this post if I forget anything.  Thanks, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment